Thursday, January 19, 2012

This cant be that hard

Earlier this week I jokingly said that I should start a blog.  Well you know what, fuck it, lets do this blog thing.  Can't be that hard right?  I guess we will see.  This is the first post, and godammit if I dont feel like some sort of dickhead, you know the type, sitting there at Starbucks, drinking some sort of caramel- whatever-the-fuck-machiato, typing feverishly on my laptop for all the world to see... so when someone asks, "hey what are you working on?" I can sit back and smugly say "oh just my BLOG... " then I follow it up with one of those thick rimmed glasses hipster kind of looks.  But anyswayze, fuck all that noise this is going to be about modeling and playing with plastic men, its raining plastic men, hallelujah!

-DAN

No comments:

Post a Comment